Preparing For Your Exam:
Plan to arrive 15 minutes in advance of your scheduled time unless otherwise instructed and remember to bring your insurance card with you. There are no fasting requirements before your examination. You should continue with your normal routine unless otherwise instructed for special circumstances.
Our staff will greet you at the door, assist you with the necessary insurance information and review your medical history. Your procedure will be explained and you will have time to ask any questions you might have about the examination. Please contact us if you have any of the following:
- Cardiac pacemakers, defibrillators or other implanted devices.
- Aneurysm clips or previous brain surgery
- Metal shavings or rust in the eye
- Metal fragments from military service or work
- Surgical implantation of any metal, wire, or electronic devices.
- Artificial cardiac valves
- Any recent surgery
You will be given appropriate apparel for your examination, usually a pair of shorts or a t-shirt. A private dressing room will be provided for your clothing, jewelry and personal items.
See our Frequently Asked Questions for more information